- Precision steel sprockets (not cast) located to the shafts by a 10 pitch spline
- The bottom input shaft is mounted by two bearings and the drive sprocket is positioned between them.
- All bearings are mounted away from the drum limiting potential damage from corrosive slurry
- A round perfectly balanced main rotor shaft with chains mounted on four sides
- All our flail chains are over-engineered for the task at hand. They are case hardened to greatly reduce wear and the heads are fully welded on, not just held on with a pin or bolt. large 3”x 2” heads (ensures a fast efficient spread rate)
- Brakes and lights come as standard on all models (except MS45). This ensures the spreader complies with both highway and health & safety laws.
- The spreader lid is opened by a hydraulic ram which is made from stainless steel to eliminate corrosion. The lid itself is extremely large allowing easy loading with today’s larger loading forks and grabs. It is also worth noting our lids open vertically so the muck does not have to be edged in.
- Integral design chassis has been part of the Marshall spreader for over 30 years (ensures no fatigue that can produce premature cracking of the body)
- Genuine Marshall Spares – a full collection of spares are available for all models in the range
Configure a Marshall Product Now
Use our online configuration tool to design and price your ideal Marshall machine.