Silage / Grain Trailers
- The most accurate comparison when buying a trailer is the cost per cu. ft!
- All tandem axle models available with springs or split oscillating suspension – with no price difference
- All models have full in line and side loading silage panels as standard and silage kit complete with full height silage gate forming the canopy at the rear (eliminating silage catching during discharge.)
- Large cubic capacity (enabling the user to not only carry the stated weight but to hold it as well)
- QM/14, QM/1400, QM/16, QM/1600 & QM/1800 have commercial type axles, as used by road transport, fitted as standard
- Flat floors (no open pressed sections that allow water to prematurely rust out joints)
- Protected lights which are integrated into the back rail (eliminates any potential damage)
- Precision chrome rams (QM11 upwards)
- Unique design chassis combines unmatched strength and stability
- Front inspection ladder that protect the front of the trailer from stone chips from the tractor is standard on all QM models
- All Marshall silage trailers use our unique hydraulic catches which fit to the rear of the trailer removing any chance of accidental damage from the side
- Genuine Marshall Spares – a full collection of spares are available for all models in the range
Configure a Marshall Product Now
Use our online configuration tool to design and price your ideal Marshall machine.