Agricultural Livestock Trailers / 21 Configure machine
- Basic Price: £6,978.00
- Steel Box & Trailer - Fixed: £9,978.00
- Steel Box & Trailer - Demountable: £12,862.00
- Basic Price - Aluminium: £10,472.00
- Aluminium Box & Trailer - Demountable: £16,356.00
Marshall trailers has a number of products for transporting cattle and sheep; all built to an extremely high standard with functionality and practicality at the core of the designs.
The convenience of having your own Marshall livestock container will surprise even the most sceptical of owners. Just think of the numerous times you have left stock grazing in a depleted pasture as you try to maximise the use of a pre booked haulier. With the rising popularity in 40kmh tractors on today’s farms, enabling larger distances to be covered, it is now possible for livestock to be moved when required using these containers.
The two options that are available to customers are a stand-alone container or a container permanently fixed to a trailer. Both have a durabar floor, aluminium ramp complete with helper springs and internal dividing doors that can be set every 18”. In addition the stand-alone container can be ordered in steel or aluminum depending on the customers preference. Finally both choices can be fitted with optional sheep decks, which can also be easily stored within the container.
The usual high-quality Marshall build and flexible model options means the Marshall livestock container range is an excellent choice when transporting cattle or sheep.
Features at a Glance
- Each Container has its own floor which eliminates the necessity for the flooring on the host trailer to be in good condition
- Aluminium ramp c/w two helper springs, (ensures easy safe use)
- Fully sheeted solid roof (complies with full regulations)
- Internal dividing doors. (can be positioned every 18")
- All models are available with aluminium sheep carrying decks.
- Steel or aluminium construction
- Genuine Marshall Spares – a full collection of spares are available for all models in the range
Machine Specification and Prices
|Steel Box & Trailer - Fixed||£9,978||£12,575||£14,273||£15,876|
|Steel Box & Trailer - Demountable||£12,862||£15,925||£18,073||£19,676|
|Basic Price - Aluminium||£10,472||£11,742||£13,375||£15,108|
|Aluminium Box & Trailer - Demountable||£16,356||£19,842||£22,640||£24,876|
|Trailer Model||BC21 12.5 Wls||BC25 12 ton||BC28 14 ton||BC32 14 ton|
|Axle Size on Fixed Trailer||70mm 6 stud||80mm 8 stud||80mm 8 stud||80mm 8 stud|
|Container Size||21' x 8'||25' x 8'||28' x 8'||32' x 8'|
|Unladen Weight - Steel||1800 kg||2145 kg||2400 kg||2700 kg|
|Unladen Weight - Aluminium||1400 kg||1695 kg||1890 kg||2150 kg|
|Approx. Carrying Weight||8000 kg||10000 kg||12000 kg||12000 kg|
|Internal Loading Height||6' 6"||6' 6"||6' 6"||6' 6"|
|Internal Cattle / Sheep Divisions||1||2||2||3|
|Additional Internal Divisions Aluminium||£664||£664||£664||£664|